Electrical Safety Training.
Electrical Safety Training
Our Electrical Safety Training Course meets the standards set forth by OSHA CFR 29 Subpart S §1910.310.
Electrical-related injuries and fatalities are devastating to workers and their families. Electrical mishaps are also troubling from a business standpoint as they are often accompanied by downtime, property damage, loss of productivity and profit, possible legal fees, and other related costs.
When it came to structuring our electrical safety-training program, our principal objective was quite clear. We want to ensure that electrical workers across the United States return home to their families at the end of a day’s work.
Those that attend this course will exit with a firm understanding of safe electrical practices at the workplace. This course can be tailored to meet the exact needs of any regional business or industry.
Who Should Attend This Course?
Our electrical safety-training course is a must for any worker handling electrical parts and equipment.
- Locate and identify electrical energy sources
- Shut-down machines to cease operations
- Alert all impacted workers
- Disconnect all equipment connected to an electrical power source
- Choose and apply a lock-out or tag-out method
- Verify electrical isolation
- Reduce or restrain stored energy
- Clear the area of tools an other materials
- Inspect work area
- Remove locks and tags before re-powering the equipment