OSHA CFR 29 Subpart S §1910.310
The implications of an electrical injury or fatality can be devastating to workers and their families. From a business operations perspective, they are equally distressing as electrical incidents can lead to downtime, decreased productivity, potential legal fees, and other associated costs.
The objective of the MAC Safety Electrical Safety Course is to ensure that electrical workers return him safely following a day’s work. Attendees of this course will leave with a heightened awareness and understanding of electrical safety practices in the workplace.
Note: We can tailor and customize this course to meet the specific needs of any employer.
Who Should Attend the Electrical Safety Course?
This course is a must for anyone working on or near electrical parts, circuits, or equipment.
Learn How to:
- Find or Identify sources of electrical energy
- Notify all authorized and impacted workers
- Shut-down machinery or cease operations
- Disconnect any equipment connected to an electrical energy source
- Select and apply an effective lock-out or tag-out method
- Decrease or restrain stored energy
- Confirm electrical isolation
- Clear tools and other materials from area
- Examine work area
- Remove locks and tags before reenergizing the equipment
More Training Programs by MAC Safety Consultants, Inc.: